Sunday Social - 7
So... pet peeves. I'm afraid I have a ton of pet peeves when I really sit down and think of them.
1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve? People who insist on answering their cell phone or text. Yes, you can crash and die. But before that... you drive slower, or faster, or swervier, or jerkier. No one can drive well while using a cell phone.
2. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve? People who push publish before editing. People who use really poor spelling and grammar should not be blogging.
3. What is your biggest shopping pet peeve? People who mosey along. When I shop I tend to be on a mission. I can't stand people, or especially groups of people, who meander slowly taking up all of the walking space and are oblivious to everyone around them.
4. What is your biggest general pet peeve? Mostly... I think I'm just really peeved by people who act like the world revolves around them. People who are almost oblivious to the fact that other people are around. (So... that includes those cell phone drivers, those who publish before thinking of readers, those who mosey in the mall... the people who talk loud on trains... the people that double dip their chips... the people that don't clean up after themselves... those people that interrupt you mid-sentence to start their own story... I think you get me.)
5. What is your most irrational fear? Spiders. I realize, logically, that the tiny house spider on the bathroom ceiling is not going to kill me. But, I still completely believe it's just waiting for me to stop paying attention so it can leap at me and attack.
So tell me what is one of your biggest pet peeves? Anything just really really rub you the wrong way?
Its Sunday so come get Social with us! :)