Thank goodness for memes during NaBloPoMo!
I've been tagged (2 times in the last week or so) to do the "7 things about me" meme. First, I was tagged by Lindy at Chronicles of Squidgyboo. Then, I was called on by Sabrina at Silly Me. I already did a similar meme a while ago... but, for NaBloPoMo, I'm happy for the post topic and will gladly do this one too.
Here's what this is about... (although I think everyone knows what this is)...
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules.
3. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. "Tag" 7 people at the end of the post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that you tagged them.
Now... some random tidbits about me... (I'll keep them short)
1. I was in the marching band in both high school and college. (I twirled a flag in the color guard.)
2. I have been watching General Hospital (on and off) since I was 5 years old.
3. While I was working for head start in NC I had to get a license to be able to drive their small school bus. I really enjoyed driving a bus.
4. Before meeting Nick I had never been out of the country (except for 1/2 a day in Cozumel, Mexico while on a cruise). Since meeting Nick (in 1999) I have been to Canada (Montreal and Quebec City) England, Scotland, Italy (Rome), St. Lucia, on a Baltic Sea Cruise (Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Russia, Finland, Sweden, and Norway) and on a cruise to Bermuda.
5. Nick and I got engaged in Rome.
6. I love playing silly computer games (I download games from Big Fish for an hour of free play).
7. I don't like cheesecake (and my husband finds that very odd).
I'd love to find out some random facts about...
Thanks to Lindy and Sabrina for another day of NaBloPoMo checked off my list!!!