Grace in Small Things - 147
1. Two girls who, on a rare occasion, will somehow BOTH decide to sleep until after 8:30 on a Sunday morning.
2. Living on a low traffic street. (It blows my mind how much Zoe loves riding her bike back and forth and back and forth.... repeat 6 dozen or so times.)
3. No lice!!!!! (Even though I was sure the little buggers would show up in our house since we received notice last Monday that it was in Zoe's class AND Ana's school.)
4. Conversations on plastic princess phones.
5. The joy my girls both got out of being involved in May Day in Madison. Who knew weeding and spreading mulch could be such a social event?