Grace in Small Things - 114
1. Dropping your car off to be repaired... and actually getting it back exactly when it was promised.
2. Progressive Car Insurance (mom... your insurance people are awesome... and quick... and totally pay for what they say they will.) : )
3. A shiny new iPhone to replace my s.l.o.w.l.y dying one.
4. The fact that our own personal Florida Easter Bunny sent Easter baskets home in our car... and after looking at them I realized that the New Jersey Easter Bunny really had nothing to prepare for. (Thanks Easter Bunny!!! Although... I didn't see any bubble gum jelly beans.)
5. The random love notes that ocassionally show up as proof that Zoe is learning to read and write all by herself.