Grace in Small Things - 105
1. Travel coffee cups (I would not survive days where we're running late without them).
2. The school bus that brings Zoe to school and home each day (allowing Ana to nap without being interrupted daily).
3. Sleeping late. (especially on a day when we don't have to rush... even if it means Ana will be late to her toddler school.)
4. Running into a classmate at the food store... and seeing the look on Zoe and and her friend's faces each and every time we passed in an aisle. Complete look of giddiness.
5. Fancy Nancy Loves! Loves!! Loves!!! The combination of Fancy Nancy and stickers is almost too much for Zoe to handle.