Grace in Small Things - 102
1. Peppermint Bark (in small quantities).
2. Having the teachers tell me stories that FINALLY sound like the Ana we know at home. (I guess it's taken her a little longer to warm up than Zoe... but she's finally there.)
3. Warm blankets and hot cocoa.
4. Zoe's desire to "read" all of the books on the shelf to me.
5. REAL mail. We've started getting Christmas cards every day!
(Would you like a Christmas card from us? E-mail me your address!!! We just love to swap cards.)