Sunday Social - 5
Happy Social Sunday!!!
1. What is your ideal way to relax? Comfy on the couch with the DVR or a book.
2. Where is your favorite place to be? I would have to say my favorite place to be is at home. The older I get... the more I just like being home. But... my more extravagant favorite place to be would have to be on a cruise ship.
3. Who do you consider your biggest role model? That's a tough one. I have a lot of strong family role models. When my brother and I were little we were surrounded by family all the time. It's made getting in family time for our girls a top priority. Because I had such an amazing family experience as a child... I really want that for Zoe & Ana too.
4. What does your life look like in 3 years? Hmm... I don't really imagine my life all that differently in 3 years. I kind of love how my life currently is and would be alright if it just smoothly rolled along as is. Zoe will be 11 (middle school) and Ana will be 8 (3rd grade). It will be the first year they are in 2 different schools again. I imagine I'll still be a SAHM juggling the girls' activities. I'll still be involved with school volunteering activities. I'm hoping that I can continue turning social media and blogging into more of a job than a hobby. I'd like to think I'll get my butt in gear and forced myself into a little more exercise though!!!
5. If you could go back and change 1 decision what would it be? Like I said, I'm pretty happy with how my life currently is. I would be afraid that if I was able to go back and change 1 thing... I might not end up in the same spot.
That said... if I could go back to the beginning of September last year... I would step on that brake faster and would not have totaled our minivan. I'd be ok changing that. (Although even that turned out alright.)
6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far? I'm not really sure. It felt like a huge accomplishment to be one of the first is my big family to graduate from college. Then I went on to get my Master's Degree... so that was a big deal. But then I gave birth to Zoe & Ana... and while that's not really "an accomplishment"... those were definitely the most life changing moments.
I will say that I was pretty impressed with myself for moving my blog from Blogger to Wordpress pretty much all by myself (with some pointers from friends). That was my biggest techy/bloggy accomplishment. Pretty proud of that.
Next Weeks Questions:
1. When did you join twitter? 2. Who is your favorite non-celeb to follow? 3. Who is your favorite celeb to follow? 4. Have you ever had a celeb respond to a tweet? 5. What is your favorite store/brand to follow? 6. Give us three tweeps we should be following.
Its Sunday so come get Social with us you know Sunday Social Also be sure to link up, spread the word and encourage others to come make some new bloggy friends!