No plans for New Year's Eve yet? It's not too late to plan on First Night Morris
WHAT: First Night Morris 2017 marks the 25th Anniversary of First Night Morris County! About 200 performers from various disciplines – from dance to classic rock, from jazz guitar to stage magic, from world music to stand-up comedy – take part in about 80+ performances. Family-oriented activities from 4:45 to 9 p.m.
WHEN: Saturday, Dec. 31, 4:45 p.m. to 12 a.m.
FIREWORKS: 9:15 and Midnight
WHERE: More than 24 locations in downtown Morristown within a few blocks of The Green, including:
• Morristown High School, 50 Early St.
• Mayo Performing Arts Center, 100 South St.
• St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, South Street at Miller Road
• St. Peter’s Parish House, 70 Maple Ave.
• Church of the Redeemer, 26 South St.
• Presbyterian Parish House, 65 South St.
• Morristown United Methodist Church, 50 Park Place
• Presbyterian Church on the Green, 57 Park Place
• Market Street Mission, 9 Market St.
• First Baptist Church, 51 Washington St.
• Administration and Record Building, 10 Court St.
• Hyatt Morristown, 3 Speedwell Ave.
• Plus art exhibits at various sites. Free bus shuttle service connects venues. Free parking at select locations.
Children’s events start at 4:45 pm at Morristown High School, followed by other arts and entertainment programs.
Tickets Are Available
(973) 539-8008 via the Mayo Box Office.
TICKETS: $20; discounts for groups of four or more. Free for children under age 4.
MORE INFORMATION: www.firstnightmorris.com.