Grace in Small Things - 227
5 little things that make me happy
I haven't done a GiST post since April. Really.... I haven't done much blogging at all since April. At least... not like I used to. (And REALLY not like I used to when I started). I just seem to be saying everything other places. (Seriously... Facebook killed my blog.) But... I can't give this little place up. (Is anyone still here reading? lol)
- Fall. Finally. I put on a sweatshirt today. I missed my sweatshirts.
- A first Brownie meeting of the year, that went just about perfect.
- Donation pick-ups. I just love watching that big truck take away all the clutter I can do without.
- Whole Hog Pumpkin Ale. Oh my gosh. Pumpkin pie in a glass.
- Being able to watch my friends on Periscope. I'm not good at it.... but I love being able to watch people I know.