Grace in Small Things - 152
1. Crisp fall air and hot coffee.
2. A new neighbor girl who LOVES to come over to knock on our door. Zoe and Ana have been playing outside almost every single day since school started.
3. Great class mom partners and Brownie co-leaders (if I lost my marbles and signed up to be class mom for Ana AND Zoe... AND Brownie co-leader... at least I've got awesome people to share responsibility with!)
4. An empty DVR recorded list (I finally caught up!!!)
5. The Fall TV schedule slowly starting so my DVR will fill up again.