Grace in Small Things - 103
1. Children who like to sleep late (sometimes).
2. A sunshiny day (when everyone else seems to be talking about blizzards and snow days).
3. Children who quickly clean their bowls at dinner time (especially when it's a choice of leftover "favorite pasta" or macaroni and cheese).
4. Children who sit happily on Santa's lap for a picture (and all you had to do was bribe them with more time playing in the fake snow).
5. Early bedtime (well... we were upstairs early... but they sat so nicely while we were reading bedtime stories that a couple of extra books might have been allowed to get snuck into the pile therefore making the actual time in bed the normal time. But... whatever).